- Hazardous and non-hazardous wastes collection, treatment and disposal by incineration.
- Waste audit of site operations.
- Environmental site assessment, clean-up and remediation of oil-impacted and/ contaminated lands and areas.
- Oil spill response and clean-up operations.
- Chemical spills, clean-up and disposal operations.
WASTE MATERIALS RECEIPT & STORAGE ON Eco-Regen’s Site.
Waste materials received for incineration and disposal on Eco-Regen site, prior to treatment are stored in well-ventilated covered roof 10-unit compartments in the Hazardous Waste Storage Area: Eco-Regen’s High Temperature Hazardous Waste Incinerator is designed based upon proven technology and has the following key features:
- Operates at a temperature of approx. 12000C.
- Unit has a capacity of approx 4,000 tons per year.
- Capable of processing a wide variety of wastes ranging from general waste, hospital waste to highly halogenated chemical waste, such as crude sludge and waste chemicals.
- Solid, pasteous and liquid waste streams can be processed simultaneously.
- Is equipped with a wastewater treatment system resulting in a closed water system.
- Large secondary chamber with long residence time ensuring complete burnout
- Has a Destruction & Removal efficiency of 99.99%
The key feature of Eco-Regen incinerator lies in the unique design of the exhaust gas system which complies with the emission limits given in the EU Directive 94/67/FC on incineration of hazardous waste. The flue gas cleaning system ensures that the toxic components of the gas stream are removed prior to venting to the atmosphere; this is important to prevent the pollution of the environment and to human health.
LIST OF HAZARDOUS WASTES RECEIVED BY Eco-Regen
- Crude Oil Sludge.
- Contaminated Sands
- Expired Chemicals.
- Mineral Waste Oil.
- Medical & Laboratory Waste
- Spent Paint and Lacquers
- Spent/ Expired Flares
- Computer Ink, Parts & Printer
- Waste Batteries